General Information About Mr John's School of Cosmetology & Nails
Mr. John's teaches graduates to master retailing, customer service and technical skills leading to the school's four goals of success: graduation from school; passing the state board examinations; finding employment; and demonstrating longevity in the cosmetology profession.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 69%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 60 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 5.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 38 Enrolled FullTime Graduates