General Information About National Latino Education Institute
National Latino Education Institute exists to enhance the quality of life for Latinos through educational, vocational and employment services, and through advocacy, thus enabling the achievement of economic independence.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 78 Percent Admitted 42% Men Admitted 29% Women Admitted 45% Full Time Retention Rate 84%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 197 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 10 Hispanic 180 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 97 Enrolled FullTime Graduates