General Information About NorthShore University HealthSystem School of Nurse Anesthesia
The purpose of the school is to prepare the qualified professional registered nurse for the advanced practice of nurse anesthesia in a variety of practice settings. The graduate nurse anesthetist will demonstrate the knowledge, skills, and attitude necessary to assume leadership roles in the practice of nurse anesthesia.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- </div><div style="font-weight:bold;padding-top:6px">Special Learning Opportunities</div>None
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Post-master's certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 58 Native American 0.0 Asian 7.0 African American 6.0 Hispanic 3.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 0 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 68