General Information About Pivot Point Beauty School
The objective of Pivot Point is to provide the educational tools needed for students to become exceptionally trained, qualified professionals in cosmetology, esthetics (skin care) and nail technology. By providing each student with a comprehensive, world-recognized education in each of the above areas, Pivot Point International Academy strives to provide the opportunities for employment and advancement in the hair and beauty industry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 79%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 327 Native American 0 Asian 13 African American 31 Hispanic 32 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 178 Enrolled FullTime Graduates