General Information About Pyramid Career Institute
Since its inception in 1985 by Dr. Marianne King and Dr. Judy Mayo, Pyramid has successfully served clients in Banking, Health Care Organizations, Trade Associations, Professional Firms, Educational Institutions, Retail Operations, and Government Agencies.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 11 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 7.0 Hispanic 4.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 10 Enrolled FullTime Graduates