General Information About Regency Beauty Institute-Champaign
Our mission is to become the premier cosmetology institute in the world. Thankfully, we have a lot of people helping us get there.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 40 Percent Admitted 53% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 51% Full Time Retention Rate 55%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 179 Native American 1 Asian 0 African American 2 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 105 Enrolled FullTime Graduates