General Information About Regency Beauty Institute-Joliet
Our mission is to become the premier cosmetology institute in the world.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 60 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 0% Women Admitted 0% Full Time Retention Rate 43%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 233 Native American 0 Asian 2 African American 4 Hispanic 6 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 105 Enrolled FullTime Graduates