General Information About Rosel School of Cosmetology
The purpose of our programs is to provide quality training in the exciting field cosmetology so that students will learn to perform all beauty services including hair styling, cutting, perming, relaxing and coloring, make-up artistry, nail technology and skin care, and will attain the theoretical, technical and personal skills they require to become successful beauticians with flourishing creativity.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 40%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 151 Native American 0 Asian 85 African American 2 Hispanic 7 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 75 Enrolled FullTime Graduates