General Information About Taylor Business Institute
Taylor Business Institute is an associate degree college that empowers a diverse, underserved population through the acquisition of general education, profesional skills and technical degrees.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 513 Percent Admitted 84% Men Admitted 85% Women Admitted 83% Full Time Retention Rate 64%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 806 Native American 0 Asian 7 African American 446 Hispanic 63 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 308 Enrolled FullTime Graduates