General Information About The College of Office Technology
Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), the College of Office Technology is a private institution of higher education aimed at preparing students for medical, office, and computer-based careers. The College is located in Chicago's West Town Community and offers affordable career training in a friendly environment at a convenient location.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 65%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 729 Native American 0.0 Asian 8.0 African American 573.0 Hispanic 128.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 385 Enrolled FullTime Graduates