General Information About Trinity College of Nursing and Health Sciences
Trinity College of Nursing & Health Sciences provides a quality higher learning environment preparing competent practitioners for health-care professions. Continuous quality improvement guides the educational process as students prepare to deliver culturally congruent health care, perform as responsible citizens within the global community and seek avenues for lifelong learning.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 11 Percent Admitted 64% Men Admitted 50% Women Admitted 67%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 265 Native American 0 Asian 3 African American 4 Hispanic 9 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 131 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0