General Information About University of Illinois at Springfield
The mission of Evangel University is to provide opportunities for Assemblies of God individuals to develop academically and intellectually in an accredited Christian liberal arts educational program; and to inspire these individuals in a Pentecostal environlment to develop spiritually, emotionally, and culturally in order to serve God and their fellow man in their chosen careers.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- Post-master's certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,349 Percent Admitted 58% Men Admitted 60% Women Admitted 56% Full Time Retention Rate 74%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 20 25 English 19 26 Math 18 25
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 5,902 Native American 25 Asian 182 African American 606 Hispanic 126 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,126 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 507