General Information About University of Spa & Cosmetology Arts
Our Mission The mission of USCA is to provide our students with the knowledge and training necessary for their chosen program of cosmetology, esthiology, nail technology or teaching. By learning in an atmosphere of professionalism and excellence, USCA students will build a foundation to help prepare them for a successful and satisfying career. We also strive to teach teamwork and respect as well as emphasize the need for continued personal and professional growth in order to meet the highest standards of their profession.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 62%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 328 Native American 1.0 Asian 2.0 African American 24.0 Hispanic 3.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 171 Enrolled FullTime Graduates