General Information About Zarem Golde ORT Technical Institute
The Zarem/Golde ORT Technical Institute is a Chicago training school committed to providing an educational environment that enhances our students’ ability to fulfill their career goals. We work at being “A Welcoming Community of Practical Learning” and are sensitive to the needs of adult learners.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 116 Percent Admitted 94% Men Admitted 96% Women Admitted 93% Full Time Retention Rate 89%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 694 Native American 0 Asian 84 African American 8 Hispanic 15 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 644 Enrolled FullTime Graduates