General Information About Brown Mackie College-Michigan City
The mission of Brown Mackie College — Michigan City is to provide a broad-based education that combines general education courses with technical and business training. The college is committed to meeting the needs of the community and employers while empowering students to achieve personal and professional goals.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Rural: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $10,116 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,275
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 633 Native American 1 Asian 0 African American 123 Hispanic 22 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 535 Enrolled FullTime Graduates