General Information About Crossroads Bible College
Training Christian leaders to reach a multi-ethnic urban world for Christ.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $12,220 Room & Board Charge $3,400 Books & Supplies Cost $1,800 Dorm Capacity 13
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 268 Native American 0 Asian 1 African American 121 Hispanic 5 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 212 Enrolled FullTime Graduates