General Information About DePauw University
We are a distinguished university and proud family, nationally recognized for extraordinary effectiveness in linking liberal arts education with life's work. DePauw intellectually challenges students and inspires them to lead and to serve in an increasingly diverse and rapidly changing world. The value of the DePauw experience is reflected in the remarkable loyalty and passion DePauw engenders and in the uncommon success of our graduates.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army, Air Force)
- Teacher certification
- Study abroad
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- United Methodist
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 4,353 Percent Admitted 66% Men Admitted 62% Women Admitted 70% Full Time Retention Rate 90%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 540 640 Math 570 670 Writing 540 650
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 25 29 English 25 31 Math 25 29
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,328 Native American 4 Asian 71 African American 139 Hispanic 81 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,372 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0