General Information About Don Roberts Beauty School
The objective of the Don Roberts Schools is to provide a quality education to all students that have the desire to learn. It is our intent to prepare you, not only for the licensing exam, but the job market as well.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 85%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 94 Native American 0.0 Asian 1.0 African American 3.0 Hispanic 7.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 43 Enrolled FullTime Graduates