General Information About Don Roberts School of Hair Design
Our mission as a school is to prepare our graduates at entry level for licensure/careers in cosmetology arts and sciences and/or related fields and/or unrelated fields.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 95%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 83 Native American 0 Asian 1 African American 8 Hispanic 9 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 53 Enrolled FullTime Graduates