General Information About Hair Arts Academy
Our mission is to provide an up-to-date course of instruction that will equip and prepare our students for a successful career in the beauty industry. Our aim is to provide training needed for each student to realize their full potential as a professional hairstylist, esthetician, manicurist or electrologist.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 60 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 4 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 55 Enrolled FullTime Graduates