General Information About Harrison College-Indianapolis East
Building on a legacy of service since 1902, we are advocates of education dedicated to excellence in higher learning. We collaborate with students, staff, faculty, and our community to deliver student-centered education and prepare students for careers that positively impact society, both locally and globally.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 180 Percent Admitted 42% Men Admitted 29% Women Admitted 45% Full Time Retention Rate 68%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $11,535 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,575
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 817 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 171 Hispanic 18 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 392 Enrolled FullTime Graduates