General Information About Harrison College-Terre Haute
Building on a legacy of service since 1902, we are advocates of education dedicated to excellence in higher learning. We collaborate with students, staff, faculty, and our community to deliver student-centered education and prepare students for careers that positively impact society, both locally and globally.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Rural: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 41 Percent Admitted 78% Men Admitted 78% Women Admitted 78% Full Time Retention Rate 52%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $11,535 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,575
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 477 Native American 0 Asian 4 African American 30 Hispanic 1 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 244 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0