General Information About Ideal Beauty Academy
To provide an up-to-date course of instruction that will equip and prepare our students for a successful career in the beauty industry. Our aim is to provide training needed for, each student to realize their full potential as a professional hairstylist, esthetician, manicurist.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 12 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 0% Women Admitted 0% Full Time Retention Rate 72%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 104 Native American 1 Asian 1 African American 18 Hispanic 1 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 41 Enrolled FullTime Graduates