General Information About Indiana Institute of Technology
Indiana Tech provides learners of all ages with career-focused professional education in the areas of business, computer studies, engineering, and other professional concentrations; prepares them for active participation in the complex, global society of the 21st century; and motivates them toward a life of significance and worth.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,823 Percent Admitted N/A% Men Admitted 73% Women Admitted 75% Full Time Retention Rate 34%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 400 530 Math 420 550
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 17 22 English 18 21 Math 19 22
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 4,493 Native American 30 Asian 49 African American 1,005 Hispanic 124 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,897 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 247