General Information About Indiana University-Bloomington
The mission of Indiana University Kokomo, a regional campus of Indiana University, is to enhance the educational and professional attainment of the residents of north central Indiana by providing a wide range of bachelor's degrees, and a limited number of master's and associate degrees. Indiana University Kokomo is further dedicated to enhancing research, creative work, and other scholarly activity, promoting diversity, and strengthening the economic and cultural vitality of the region and the state through a variety of partnerships and programs.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army, Air Force)
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Post-master's certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 33,011 Percent Admitted 73% Men Admitted 74% Women Admitted 72% Full Time Retention Rate 89%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 510 620 Math 530 640 Writing 500 620
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 23 29 English 23 29 Math 23 29 Writing 8 9
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 46,322 Native American 137 Asian 1,757 African American 2,067 Hispanic 1,181 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 30,957 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 6,479