General Information About Indiana Wesleyan University
Indiana Wesleyan University is a Christ-centered academic community committed to changing the world by developing students in character, scholarship and leadership.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army)
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- Post-master's certificate
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 3,494 Percent Admitted 79% Men Admitted 77% Women Admitted 81% Full Time Retention Rate 77%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 480 600 Math 470 590 Writing 460 580
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 21 27 English 21 28 Math 20 26
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 31,452 Native American 109 Asian 244 African American 3,707 Hispanic 467 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 9,763 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 4,499