General Information About International Business College
Fundamental to the mission of International Business College is the recognition that students have a wide variety of goals relative to career preparation. In keeping with this recognition, International Business College offers programs in a number of career fields leading to credentials ranging from diploma to associate and baccalaureate degrees. These programs are offered in such a way that they can be completed in as short a calendar of time as practical consistent with educational objectives and thorough student preparation.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 87%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 746 Native American 0.0 Asian 7.0 African American 37.0 Hispanic 27.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 580 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0