General Information About Kaplan College-Hammond
Kaplan College offers a number of rewarding programs that allow you to graduate with an associate of applied science degree or diploma. We also offier valuable, diverse certificate programs such as medical assistant and clinical massage therapy. Once you graduate, you can apply for entry-level positions in the business or medical fields. With an education from Kaplan College, you could be better equipped to compete in today's competitive job market.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 60%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,111 Native American 1 Asian 11 African American 272 Hispanic 146 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 429 Enrolled FullTime Graduates