General Information About Marian University
Marian College is a Catholic college dedicated to excellent teaching and learning in the Franciscan and liberal arts traditions.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army)
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Roman Catholic
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,858 Percent Admitted 54% Men Admitted 53% Women Admitted 55% Full Time Retention Rate 72%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 450 550 Math 460 570
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 19 24 English 17 22 Math 18 24
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,707 Native American 8 Asian 23 African American 446 Hispanic 65 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,578 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 26