General Information About PJ's College of Cosmetology
The mission of PJ’s College of Cosmetology is to educate students in the art of cosmetology and encourage the development of creative hair design, nail design techniques and skin care. Graduates will be knowledgeable in the methodology and have practical skills necessary to sit before the State Board of Cosmetology for licensing. PJ’s College is dedicated to improving the standards of our profession through education.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 60%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 205 Native American 1.0 Asian 1.0 African American 16.0 Hispanic 3.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 150 Enrolled FullTime Graduates