General Information About Saint Elizabeth School of Nursing
Preparing Nurses to Continue Christ's Ministry
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Roman Catholic
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 126 Percent Admitted 54% Men Admitted 86% Women Admitted 52% Full Time Retention Rate 61%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 440 460 Math 420 510 Writing 440 470
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 17 20 English 15 19 Math 16 18 Writing 16 16
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 262 Native American 0.0 Asian 3.0 African American 18.0 Hispanic 7.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 222 Enrolled FullTime Graduates