General Information About Success Schools LLC
Our mission is to train men and women in the art of barbering and to provide them with the tools necessary to locate as well as retain a job in the barber industry in order to enjoy practicing the art.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 162 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 90.0 Hispanic 31.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 122 Enrolled FullTime Graduates