General Information About AIB College of Business
AIB College of Business is dedicated to providing quality educational opportunities that prepare students to build careers in business.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Rural: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 399 Percent Admitted 70% Men Admitted 69% Women Admitted 70% Full Time Retention Rate %
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $13,140 Room & Board Charge $3,855 Books & Supplies Cost $996 Dorm Capacity 314
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,209 Native American 10 Asian 24 African American 23 Hispanic 32 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 610 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0