General Information About American College of Hairstyling-Des Moines
To train men and women to become barber/hairstylists such that they can pass the state licensing examination and immediately enter the workplace.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 58%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 43 Native American 0.0 Asian 2.0 African American 23.0 Hispanic 2.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 27 Enrolled FullTime Graduates