General Information About Ashford University
The mission of Ashford University® is to provide accessible, affordable, innovative, high-quality learning opportunities and degree programs that meet the diverse needs of individuals pursuing integrity in their lives, professions, and communities.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Town: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 3,700 Percent Admitted 92% Men Admitted 81% Women Admitted 97% Full Time Retention Rate 41%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 78,353 Native American 1,165.0 Asian 1,537.0 African American 22,390.0 Hispanic 6,287.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 56,968 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 5,842