General Information About Capri College
Our mission is to provide the most comprehensive, hands-on education possible; to offer the knowledge and technical skills you need to be confident and successful.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 66 Percent Admitted 94% Men Admitted 0% Women Admitted 95% Full Time Retention Rate 93%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 246 Native American 1.0 Asian 0.0 African American 8.0 Hispanic 9.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 176 Enrolled FullTime Graduates