General Information About Capri College
Our mission is to provide the most comprehensive, hands-on education possible; to offer the knowledge and technical skills you need to be confident and successful. Our professional teachers make learning enjoyable and add their unique experience to our cutting edge curriculum.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 73 Percent Admitted 92% Men Admitted 0% Women Admitted 94% Full Time Retention Rate 96%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 267 Native American 1.0 Asian 3.0 African American 15.0 Hispanic 11.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 177 Enrolled FullTime Graduates