General Information About Emmaus Bible College
The mission of Emmaus Bible College is to glorify God through the teaching of the Bible and through educating and equipping learners for service and leadership in their ministries, communities, and vocations.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Brethren Church
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 66%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 256 Native American 2 Asian 7 African American 1 Hispanic 14 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 230 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0