General Information About Faith Baptist Bible College and Theological Seminary
The mission of Faith Baptist Bible College is to provide an intensive biblical, vocational, and general education on the college level with the goal of preparing students to minister effectively in Christian service through leadership positions in and through fundamental Baptist churches and other organizations of like convictions.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 179 Percent Admitted 57% Men Admitted 54% Women Admitted 58% Full Time Retention Rate 79%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 380 560 Math 430 520 Writing 370 570
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 19 25 English 20 25 Math 17 23
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 460 Native American 0 Asian 4 African American 4 Hispanic 11 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 294 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 19