General Information About Indian Hills Community College
Indian Hills Community College, an institution of higher learning,is dedicated to excellence in educational opportunity, economic development, cultural understanding, and social enrichment. Student learning is the central unifying purpose of the college.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 51%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 7,008 Native American 75.0 Asian 53.0 African American 97.0 Hispanic 173.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 3,546 Enrolled FullTime Graduates