General Information About Iowa Central Community College
Iowa Central Community College commits to educational excellence by providing affordable, accessible, adaptable, community-centered programs and learning-centered activities within and beyond the classroom.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 59%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 8,161 Native American 14 Asian 96 African American 434 Hispanic 370 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 3,401 Enrolled FullTime Graduates