General Information About Iowa Health-Des Moines School of Radiologic Technology
To educate students in the art and science of radiologic technology and to help them become competent and caring healthcare professionals.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Christian Methodist Episcopal
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 17 Percent Admitted 65% Men Admitted 50% Women Admitted 73% Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $3,300 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $750
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 23 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 0 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 20 Enrolled FullTime Graduates