General Information About ITT Technical Institute
At ITT Technical Institutes, we are committed to helping men and women develop the skills and knowledge to pursue many opportunities in today's fastest growing career fields, including electronics, web development, computer programming,computer networking, computer drafting and design, criminal justice, business and health sciences.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 126 Percent Admitted 44% Men Admitted 47% Women Admitted 27% Full Time Retention Rate %
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $17,148 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $0
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 236 Native American 0 Asian 8 African American 19 Hispanic 12 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 235 Enrolled FullTime Graduates