General Information About Kaplan University-Cedar Falls Campus
At Kaplan University, you can discover your potential and learn how to make the most of it. Our curriculum is specifically geared toward guiding you in your pursuit of a rewarding and successful career. We strive to help you reach your goals by offering quality programs that integrate general education, professional skills, and career-focused training.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 67%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 886 Native American 5 Asian 3 African American 124 Hispanic 14 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 430 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 12