General Information About Kaplan University-Des Moines Campus
Whether you want to change or advance your career, Kaplan University will help you get the education you need for the life you want to live. Offering online flexibility, the personal attention of a campus-based experience, reduced costs, financial aid assistance, and a quicker path to your degree, Kaplan University is a smart choice for working adults. Kaplan University offers online master's, bachelor's, associate's, and professional law degrees, as well as online certificate programs. Campus-based schools offer online and/or onsite bachelor's degrees, associate's degrees, diplomas, and certificates. Convenience and flexibility are the hallmarks of online learning at Kaplan University.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 78%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,477 Native American 3 Asian 14 African American 110 Hispanic 27 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 207 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 5