General Information About Kaplan University-Mason City Campus
Kaplan helps individuals achieve their educational and career goals. We build futures one success story at a time. Our core values define our company culture and provide the framework for what we deliver to our customers and employees each day. Integrity We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards in everything we do. Knowledge We offer expert resources to help you achieve your academic and career best. Support We give you the tools you need to succeed. Opportunity We open doors and broaden access to education. Results We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your goals – we succeed when you succeed.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 67%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 581 Native American 2.0 Asian 3.0 African American 19.0 Hispanic 17.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 193 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 8