General Information About La James International College
1: Enroll students with the confidence, ability and desire to achieve academic advancement and personal goals. 2: Educate to produce a well-trained professional who will be prepared with the necessary education to enter any phase of our beauty, esthetic industry. 3: Graduate students with the skills and attitudes focused on winning. 4: Place assist in the placement of our students in highly productive salons that will continue to develop them educationally and offer them financial resources and opportunities.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 76%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 163 Native American 0 Asian 1 African American 2 Hispanic 4 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 127 Enrolled FullTime Graduates