General Information About Marshalltown Community College
Iowa Valley Community College District is committed to providing quality learning experiences, ensuring student success, responding to diverse community needs, and building community partnerships.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Rural: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $3,672 Room & Board Charge $5,680 Books & Supplies Cost $1,100 Dorm Capacity 156
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $1,651,667 Other Federal Grants $109,413 Scholarships & Fellowships $3,138,679 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $408,049 Average Grant Dollars Issued $161,083 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $1,569,340
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,763 Native American 64 Asian 10 African American 75 Hispanic 251 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,183 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0