General Information About Morningside College
The Morningside College experience cultivates a passion for life-long learning and a dedication to ethical leadership and civic responsibility.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army)
- Study abroad
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- United Methodist
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,768 Percent Admitted 67% Men Admitted 69% Women Admitted 66% Full Time Retention Rate 73%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 20 25 English 19 25 Math 18 25
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,224 Native American 9.0 Asian 36.0 African American 20.0 Hispanic 39.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,208 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0