General Information About Morningside College
The Morningside College experience cultivates a passion for life-long learning and a dedication to ethical leadership and civic responsibility.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army)
- Study abroad
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- United Methodist
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,768 Percent Admitted 67% Men Admitted 69% Women Admitted 66% Full Time Retention Rate 73%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 20 25 English 19 25 Math 18 25
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,224 Native American 9 Asian 36 African American 20 Hispanic 39 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,208 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0