General Information About Northwestern College
Northwestern College is a Christian academic community engaging students in courageous and faithful learning and living that empowers them to follow Christ and pursue God’s redeeming work in the world.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Reformed Church in America
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,356 Percent Admitted 75% Men Admitted 70% Women Admitted 80% Full Time Retention Rate 77%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 22 27 English 21 28 Math 20 27
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,281 Native American 1 Asian 11 African American 8 Hispanic 20 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,189 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0